Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions?
The Rubens House offers a range of packages and combination tickets.
The entry fee covers a tour of the permanent collection. Other rates may apply to temporary exhibitions. These prices do not include the price paid for a guide to accompany you on a tour of the museum.
- Groups of more than 12 persons
- > 65 yrs
- Disabled people
- Young people (12 to 26 yrs)
Free of charge
- < 12 yrs
- Antwerp residents with an A-card
- Municipal guides
- Companions of disabled people
- School groups accompanied by a teacher
- Cardholders: ICOM, Friends of the Antwerp Museums, Klasse teacher’s card, Omnio A-card, press card
- Last Wednesday of every month
- Combination ticket with the Mayer van den Bergh Museum (500 metres from the Rubens House): € 10 (€ 8 reduction).
- Culture cheques for students:
Are you a student with an interest in culture? Then culture cheques are for you! For € 15, you can purchase a book of 10 cheques at the student services office at your college or university.
Each cheque gets you free admission to a different cultural destination. You can choose from 3 books, each of which have a different collection of cheques. Each book also contains an extra BIB Member cheque, a free membership to the city’s public library system.
You can find more information on where to purchase the cheques as well as the participating cultural institutions at http://student.antwerpen.be.
- Travelling to the museum by train
Take the train to the Rubens House and get a discount off the price of admission. Present your NMBS rail ticket to receive the discount.
- Other rates may apply for temporary exhibitions.